This category is dedicated to the valiant Major Geog, whose exploits in the mystical Wumpus caves of Colgate University in the 1970s brightened many hours during my dissertation labors. Major Geog slew many a wumpus, but sadly met his end in 1978 when his biggest booster took his younger brother and moved to California. Dejected, Major Geog wandered into the caves and was never seen again.
- Should Disney Abandon Florida?
- In praise of simple design
- Vaccines and you
- On track for a million Covid-19 deaths, US response lags
- Fairly unbalanced cable network outed
- Build Back Better, because...
- Vaccination Then and Now
- Elecshun Frawd!
- Keep raising the mathematical bar
- Another Troglodyte Meme Surfaces on Facebook
- Ecclectic mix links solutions for rapid travel and Covid-19
- Bag that coal! Shovel me some clean power!
- Pence or Congress can do the right thing if either acts promptly
- Covid-19: Be your own statistician