After 67 years there appears to be another Clark in the bloodline. The evidence is pretty solid that one Douglas Clark of North Carolina is my half-brother. We're debating which of many less than flattering terms we should apply to our father.
Doug is a retired contract administrator and naval officer.
Another voyage of discovery. Let us hope for a pleasant journey.
- Should Disney Abandon Florida?
- In praise of simple design
- Vaccines and you
- On track for a million Covid-19 deaths, US response lags
- Fairly unbalanced cable network outed
- Build Back Better, because...
- Vaccination Then and Now
- Elecshun Frawd!
- Keep raising the mathematical bar
- Another Troglodyte Meme Surfaces on Facebook
- Ecclectic mix links solutions for rapid travel and Covid-19
- Bag that coal! Shovel me some clean power!
- Pence or Congress can do the right thing if either acts promptly
- Covid-19: Be your own statistician