I'm happy to announce that my lovely daughter-in-law has delivered the next generation in the person of Robin Alexander Koshiro Clark, born today Aug. 15 (Thursday, Aug. 16 Tokyo time). Thanks to the marvels of the Internet, his grandmother Susan, Uncle Gavin and I listened in from our homes in Washington through the delivery on a three-site audio conference, with Andy occasionally popping in to translate and give an update. Looks like yet another redhead to me. Of course his first gift was his own email at Clark IP, but we'll give him a chance to practice a few other skills before hooking him up to the world. More news as soon as it comes in. Click the pic for a larger view. There is more on Andy's site and in my Gallery.
- Should Disney Abandon Florida?
- In praise of simple design
- Vaccines and you
- On track for a million Covid-19 deaths, US response lags
- Fairly unbalanced cable network outed
- Build Back Better, because...
- Vaccination Then and Now
- Elecshun Frawd!
- Keep raising the mathematical bar
- Another Troglodyte Meme Surfaces on Facebook
- Ecclectic mix links solutions for rapid travel and Covid-19
- Bag that coal! Shovel me some clean power!
- Pence or Congress can do the right thing if either acts promptly
- Covid-19: Be your own statistician