Some new Davis/Clark Info
I did a couple of genealogy hours yesterday and found some interesting documentation of known facts. On the Davis side I found a copy of the birth registration of my maternal great-grandfather Thomas McKee/McKay Goodwin. ("You immigrants, there, stand in line for your new name!") On the Clark side I found index records for the 1805 birth of my paternal great-great-grandfather John Clark and his 1833 marriage to Catherine MacDonald, all in Scotland. They moved to Canada in 1837, and (many of) their children moved to Wisconsin USA by the 1870s. See the Clark and Davis pages under Genealogy.
- Should Disney Abandon Florida?
- In praise of simple design
- Vaccines and you
- On track for a million Covid-19 deaths, US response lags
- Fairly unbalanced cable network outed
- Build Back Better, because...
- Vaccination Then and Now
- Elecshun Frawd!
- Keep raising the mathematical bar
- Another Troglodyte Meme Surfaces on Facebook
- Ecclectic mix links solutions for rapid travel and Covid-19
- Bag that coal! Shovel me some clean power!
- Pence or Congress can do the right thing if either acts promptly
- Covid-19: Be your own statistician