You can now volunteer to be the subject of another funeral your friends and family cannot attend:
"Hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug President Trump encouraged as a treatment for covid-19 patients, is not only ineffective but significantly increases the risk of death for some, new evidence suggests.
"Alarmed by a growing cache of data linking the anti-malaria drug to serious cardiac problems, some drug safety experts are now calling for even more forceful action by the government to discourage its use,' The (Washington) Post reported. Read about how some of those experts are calling for the Food and Drug Administration to revoke the emergency authorization it granted for use of the drug during Trump's sales pitches.
But hydroxychloroquine has already become a cure-all in the minds of some Americans who hoarded it. This week an anti-quarantine protester in Long Island pursued a local news reporter trying to keep his distance. 'I've got hydroxychloroquine, I'm fine!' the man said."
- Third Wave of Covid-19 Infections Worse than Previous Waves
- Biden Pledges to End Child Separation as First Order of Presidency
- Losers & Suckers?
- Converting to Publicly Financed Health Care Really Ain't That Hard
- Ginsburg Legacy is not for Women Only
- Don't rub your arm with alcohol any time soon
- Don't Destroy US Postal Service
- Publishing and film rights available...
- I'm from Comcast; I'm here to help
- George Floyd and White Privilege
- Volunteer Now to Test Tr*mp Hypothesis
- Mail-in Voting, Secure, Fights Fraud
- Hydroxychloroquine, really?
- Abridge the Daily Coronavirus Briefing, Please!
- Etiquette for Trump Rallies and 2020 GOP Convention