Perhaps someone with better video+sound-editing skills than I could capture the daily COVID-19 briefing and edit DJT out of it, preserving the information disseminated by those who know what the hell they're talking about and speak in complete sentences. A written transcript would be helpful, too.
Today's unsolicited business plan: Put the result in the public domain (let the TV and cable networks sue (demand a jury trial and nothing bad will happen), and other networks would pay to republish it. I give this business plan freely to the world without reservation or expectation of profit, but if it works, I wouldn't mind a kind mention and a free lunch (at a proper social distance, of course).
- Third Wave of Covid-19 Infections Worse than Previous Waves
- Biden Pledges to End Child Separation as First Order of Presidency
- Losers & Suckers?
- Converting to Publicly Financed Health Care Really Ain't That Hard
- Ginsburg Legacy is not for Women Only
- Don't rub your arm with alcohol any time soon
- Don't Destroy US Postal Service
- Publishing and film rights available...
- I'm from Comcast; I'm here to help
- George Floyd and White Privilege
- Volunteer Now to Test Tr*mp Hypothesis
- Mail-in Voting, Secure, Fights Fraud
- Hydroxychloroquine, really?
- Abridge the Daily Coronavirus Briefing, Please!
- Etiquette for Trump Rallies and 2020 GOP Convention