On arrival, pack and store medical accoutrements such as gloves and facemasks, as these may cause undue anxiety among TV viewers of the event.
When greeting other participants, shake hands vigorously and depending on your relationship embrace or kiss them. Wrapping a hand and arm around a colleague's shoulders will convey a sense of solidarity.
Wash hands before and after the event.
If questioned by the press, convey sincerely that you perceive no health emergency.
The most important thing you can do in this difficult time is to make Pres. Trump look and feel good. Have confidence that many Republicans will survive, and isn't that what really matters?
- Third Wave of Covid-19 Infections Worse than Previous Waves
- Biden Pledges to End Child Separation as First Order of Presidency
- Losers & Suckers?
- Converting to Publicly Financed Health Care Really Ain't That Hard
- Ginsburg Legacy is not for Women Only
- Don't rub your arm with alcohol any time soon
- Don't Destroy US Postal Service
- Publishing and film rights available...
- I'm from Comcast; I'm here to help
- George Floyd and White Privilege
- Volunteer Now to Test Tr*mp Hypothesis
- Mail-in Voting, Secure, Fights Fraud
- Hydroxychloroquine, really?
- Abridge the Daily Coronavirus Briefing, Please!
- Etiquette for Trump Rallies and 2020 GOP Convention