The creation of the PO in 1787 was the glue that held the nation together by bringing rural areas into the community. That unifying function should be expanded, not contracted.
For example, every citizen ought to have a free email account, and every PO including contract substations, ought to provide free access, perhaps similar to the good old phone booths we knew as children. Chicken feed for the gov't, manna from heaven for democracy.
- Don't Destroy US Postal Service
- Publishing and film rights available...
- I'm from Comcast; I'm here to help
- George Floyd and White Privilege
- Volunteer Now to Test Tr*mp Hypothesis
- Mail-in Voting, Secure, Fights Fraud
- Hydroxychloroquine, really?
- Abridge the Daily Coronavirus Briefing, Please!
- Etiquette for Trump Rallies and 2020 GOP Convention
- Dr. Tr*mp and the warm weather cure
- It's all Obama's Fault
- Presidential Medal of Freedom? Really?
- Lindsey Graham Deprecates Impeachment Inquiry Transcripts
- Build, don't destroy the US Postal Service
- History Museum in Johnstone Scotland on our Platform