(CNN) — President Donald Trump on Saturday night abruptly reversed course and announced next year's G7 economic summit of world powers would not be held at Trump National in Doral, Florida, in a rare departure after facing bipartisan backlash. The President tweeted the major change just over 48 hours after the initial announcement: "We will no longer consider Trump National Doral, Miami, as the Host Site for the G-7 in 2020. We will BEGIN THE SEARCH for another site, including the possibility of Camp David, immediately."
Unless Mick Mulvaney and the rest of the team were lying, which we all know could not be so, they have already conducted a thoroughgoing survey that identified Doral retroactively to confirm the original brilliant and perfect selection. Why can they not simply move to the second choice location? As Tr*mp buddy David Pecker might say: Inquiring minds want to know.
Credibility score: Zero, pants on fire.
- Translation versus Interpretation
- Trump Restores Lunar Splendor
- Historic Loser
- Should Disney Abandon Florida?
- In praise of simple design
- Vaccines and you
- On track for a million Covid-19 deaths, US response lags
- Fairly unbalanced cable network outed
- Build Back Better, because...
- Vaccination Then and Now
- Elecshun Frawd!
- Keep raising the mathematical bar
- Another Troglodyte Meme Surfaces on Facebook
- Ecclectic mix links solutions for rapid travel and Covid-19