(CNN) — President Donald Trump on Saturday night abruptly reversed course and announced next year's G7 economic summit of world powers would not be held at Trump National in Doral, Florida, in a rare departure after facing bipartisan backlash. The President tweeted the major change just over 48 hours after the initial announcement: "We will no longer consider Trump National Doral, Miami, as the Host Site for the G-7 in 2020. We will BEGIN THE SEARCH for another site, including the possibility of Camp David, immediately."
Unless Mick Mulvaney and the rest of the team were lying, which we all know could not be so, they have already conducted a thoroughgoing survey that identified Doral retroactively to confirm the original brilliant and perfect selection. Why can they not simply move to the second choice location? As Tr*mp buddy David Pecker might say: Inquiring minds want to know.
Credibility score: Zero, pants on fire.
- Bag that coal! Shovel me some clean power!
- Pence or Congress can do the right thing if either acts promptly
- Covid-19: Be your own statistician
- Third Wave of Covid-19 Infections Worse than Previous Waves
- Biden Pledges to End Child Separation as First Order of Presidency
- Losers & Suckers?
- Converting to Publicly Financed Health Care Really Ain't That Hard
- Ginsburg Legacy is not for Women Only
- Don't rub your arm with alcohol any time soon
- Don't Destroy US Postal Service
- Publishing and film rights available...
- I'm from Comcast; I'm here to help
- George Floyd and White Privilege
- Volunteer Now to Test Tr*mp Hypothesis
- Mail-in Voting, Secure, Fights Fraud