A promising parody died today in an accidental lapse of diction by its author. The fable "The Devil Made Me Write This" by an unnamed satirist best known for his frequent Facebook jabs at Donald Trump, succumbed to the effects of mistaking fair for fare and later child baring for childbearing.
In a necropsy of the experience, Ziegler's former diction and spelling coach Esmeralda Effingham of Pennsylvania observed, "we always knew he'd come to a bad and," which comment lent perspective on the recent effort.
Other commentators observed that either mistake alone might have been overlooked but that the presence of ambiguity in both the introduction to the piece and the socko finish were in the aggregate too much to bear. (The Big Bear Aggregate Co. of Hardrock, AZ, had no comment but said it had referred the matter to counsel.)
Film at 11.
Ed. note: Child baring is an offense in 17 states.
- Tr*mp and the Bahamas
- Putting United Health Care (UHC) "Security" to the Test
- Is America Dead?
- Keep the candidates coming; challenge their stamina
- National Internet Access Program Needs Net Neutrality
- Fable Dies Tragically in Spelling Accident
- How long, Lord?
- Words fail...
- Trump: A reasonable request
- A wee pun is a bit o' fun
- Rural America in Crisis Due to Tr*mp Tariffs
- Toward equity, not necessarily equality