Our erstwhile technical director has upgraded the CIP Sitemaker™ calendar editing tool. Administrators can now easily add on-time and recurring events to their calendars, either from the public view or the editing view.
The editor can also control how many options are available to users. For example, the editor can already decide whether visitors can add events, and if so whether they require approval before they are displayed.
As the Sitemaker member management system is extended to all the tools (it now works only for blogs), SAs will be able to apply various permissions to the calendar and even to individual events. So a whole calendar or individual events might be public or private in as you wish.
- Is America Dead?
- Keep the candidates coming; challenge their stamina
- National Internet Access Program Needs Net Neutrality
- Fable Dies Tragically in Spelling Accident
- How long, Lord?
- Words fail...
- Trump: A reasonable request
- A wee pun is a bit o' fun
- Rural America in Crisis Due to Tr*mp Tariffs
- Toward equity, not necessarily equality
- Interior Dept. Shamed into Abandoning Fee Hike
- Net Neutrality on the Auction Block