It's no surprise that children have died in custody of the US government, the latest being a 7-year-old girl who walked into NM from Mexico and probably expired from heat-related causes TBD).
The gut instinct of EVERY SINGLE ONE of the administration toadies was to defend the policy. NOT ONE—from DHS Sec. Krysten Cutiepie right down to the grunts at the B.Patrol—interviewed today opened with sympathy or commiseration but went directly to blaming the victim.
The whole thing suggests a new group label. We have a flock of geese, a murder of crows, and now an embarrassment of executives.
- Keep the candidates coming; challenge their stamina
- National Internet Access Program Needs Net Neutrality
- Fable Dies Tragically in Spelling Accident
- How long, Lord?
- Words fail...
- Trump: A reasonable request
- A wee pun is a bit o' fun
- Rural America in Crisis Due to Tr*mp Tariffs
- Interior Dept. Shamed into Abandoning Fee Hike
- Training and arming classroom teachers as school guards; costly, bad idea
- In case you've forgotten...
- Net Neutrality on the Auction Block