It's no surprise that children have died in custody of the US government, the latest being a 7-year-old girl who walked into NM from Mexico and probably expired from heat-related causes TBD).
The gut instinct of EVERY SINGLE ONE of the administration toadies was to defend the policy. NOT ONE—from DHS Sec. Krysten Cutiepie right down to the grunts at the B.Patrol—interviewed today opened with sympathy or commiseration but went directly to blaming the victim.
The whole thing suggests a new group label. We have a flock of geese, a murder of crows, and now an embarrassment of executives.
- Lindsey Graham Deprecates Impeachment Inquiry Transcripts
- Build, don't destroy the US Postal Service
- History Museum in Johnstone Scotland on our Platform
- More Deviltry in Turkey; This Time It's Murder
- Big Energy Has another Option
- Trump now says his Florida resort won't be used for G7 in 2020
- More Illegal Foreign Emoluments for Tr*mp
- A Scotland History Connection
- Fable Dies Tragically in Spelling Accident
- Tr*mp and the Bahamas
- Putting United Health Care (UHC) "Security" to the Test
- Is America Dead?
- Keep the candidates coming; challenge their stamina
- National Internet Access Program Needs Net Neutrality
- How long, Lord?