Trump: A reasonable request
Donald Tr*mp does not speak for all Americans and cannot expect to stifle violence by "all" who would perpetrate it. He can, however, influence his followers. All we can ask — but probably cannot expect — of him is a statement something like "if you think you are acting in my name or the name of causes in which I believe, you are wrong, and I repudiate you and all like you and do not want your support or your vote." This should come without his characteristic attempt to confuse a situation like today's Pittsburgh shooting by diffusing blame so thinly that we cannot assign responsibility, thereby pointing the finger away from himself. We all know whence this came.
- Lindsey Graham Deprecates Impeachment Inquiry Transcripts
- Build, don't destroy the US Postal Service
- History Museum in Johnstone Scotland on our Platform
- More Deviltry in Turkey; This Time It's Murder
- Big Energy Has another Option
- Trump now says his Florida resort won't be used for G7 in 2020
- More Illegal Foreign Emoluments for Tr*mp
- A Scotland History Connection
- Fable Dies Tragically in Spelling Accident
- Tr*mp and the Bahamas
- Putting United Health Care (UHC) "Security" to the Test
- Is America Dead?
- Keep the candidates coming; challenge their stamina
- National Internet Access Program Needs Net Neutrality
- How long, Lord?