Trump: A reasonable request
Donald Tr*mp does not speak for all Americans and cannot expect to stifle violence by "all" who would perpetrate it. He can, however, influence his followers. All we can ask — but probably cannot expect — of him is a statement something like "if you think you are acting in my name or the name of causes in which I believe, you are wrong, and I repudiate you and all like you and do not want your support or your vote." This should come without his characteristic attempt to confuse a situation like today's Pittsburgh shooting by diffusing blame so thinly that we cannot assign responsibility, thereby pointing the finger away from himself. We all know whence this came.
- Tr*mp and the Bahamas
- Putting United Health Care (UHC) "Security" to the Test
- Is America Dead?
- Keep the candidates coming; challenge their stamina
- National Internet Access Program Needs Net Neutrality
- Fable Dies Tragically in Spelling Accident
- How long, Lord?
- Words fail...
- Trump: A reasonable request
- A wee pun is a bit o' fun
- Rural America in Crisis Due to Tr*mp Tariffs
- Toward equity, not necessarily equality