- Don't Destroy US Postal Service
- Publishing and film rights available...
- I'm from Comcast; I'm here to help
- George Floyd and White Privilege
- Volunteer Now to Test Tr*mp Hypothesis
- Mail-in Voting, Secure, Fights Fraud
- Hydroxychloroquine, really?
- Abridge the Daily Coronavirus Briefing, Please!
- Etiquette for Trump Rallies and 2020 GOP Convention
- Dr. Tr*mp and the warm weather cure
- It's all Obama's Fault
- Presidential Medal of Freedom? Really?
- Lindsey Graham Deprecates Impeachment Inquiry Transcripts
- Build, don't destroy the US Postal Service
- History Museum in Johnstone Scotland on our Platform
A recent thread on Facebook asked for comments from people whose name is spelled in a less common way. My answer: Rees, not Reese. When I was born during WWII there were many shortages. It was intended that no one should have more than two eGGs, but there was also a shortage of Gs, so a rule was inadvertently published providing that no one might have more than two Es. Rationing, like war itself, was Hell.
Sign in to post a comment!