- Is America Dead?
- Keep the candidates coming; challenge their stamina
- National Internet Access Program Needs Net Neutrality
- Fable Dies Tragically in Spelling Accident
- How long, Lord?
- Words fail...
- Trump: A reasonable request
- A wee pun is a bit o' fun
- Rural America in Crisis Due to Tr*mp Tariffs
- Toward equity, not necessarily equality
- Interior Dept. Shamed into Abandoning Fee Hike
- Net Neutrality on the Auction Block
A recent thread on Facebook asked for comments from people whose name is spelled in a less common way. My answer: Rees, not Reese. When I was born during WWII there were many shortages. It was intended that no one should have more than two eGGs, but there was also a shortage of Gs, so a rule was inadvertently published providing that no one might have more than two Es. Rationing, like war itself, was Hell.
Sign in to post a comment!