The “hadith” is a body of commentaries on Muslim life by writers from early Islamic times to the present. The following interesting passage is from Mishkat, Kitab al-Ilm, Chap. 3. (The Book of Knowledge, Ch. 3.)
“[A time will come when] there will be nothing left of knowledge. People will make the ignorant their leaders and will seek guidance from them in matters of religion. These leaders will issue (edicts) without any knowledge. They will themselves be misguided and will lead others astray.”
It would appear that all claims to the contrary, the present administration is fulfilling the expectations of the 12th Century author.
- How long, Lord?
- Words fail...
- Trump: A reasonable request
- A wee pun is a bit o' fun
- Rural America in Crisis Due to Tr*mp Tariffs
- Interior Dept. Shamed into Abandoning Fee Hike
- Training and arming classroom teachers as school guards; costly, bad idea
- In case you've forgotten...
- Net Neutrality on the Auction Block
- Twelfth Century Trump Forecast?
- Trump, Flynn and the Nature of Lying