I'm happy to announce that my lovely daughter-in-law has delivered the next generation in the person of Robin Alexander Koshiro Clark, born today Aug. 15 (Thursday, Aug. 16 Tokyo time). Thanks to the marvels of the Internet, his grandmother Susan, Uncle Gavin and I listened in from our homes in Washington through the delivery on a three-site audio conference, with Andy occasionally popping in to translate and give an update. Looks like yet another redhead to me. Of course his first gift was his own email at Clark IP, but we'll give him a chance to practice a few other skills before hooking him up to the world. More news as soon as it comes in. Click the pic for a larger view. There is more on Andy's site and in my Gallery.
- Lindsey Graham Deprecates Impeachment Inquiry Transcripts
- Build, don't destroy the US Postal Service
- History Museum in Johnstone Scotland on our Platform
- More Deviltry in Turkey; This Time It's Murder
- Big Energy Has another Option
- Trump now says his Florida resort won't be used for G7 in 2020
- More Illegal Foreign Emoluments for Tr*mp
- A Scotland History Connection
- Fable Dies Tragically in Spelling Accident
- Tr*mp and the Bahamas
- Putting United Health Care (UHC) "Security" to the Test
- Is America Dead?
- Keep the candidates coming; challenge their stamina
- National Internet Access Program Needs Net Neutrality
- How long, Lord?