According to the Everett Herald, the AP reports...
"LONDON - Great Scot! A shortage of ceremonial kilts could leave thousands of soldiers without a stitch of plaid to wear as they parade to the skirl of the bagpipes. Military officials said Monday that more than 5,000 Scottish soldiers are having to share their kilts because defense chiefs have not finalized a contract to buy enough of the garments to go around."
One ancipates heavy attendance at this year's Edinburgh Tattoo parades, and one assumes the sharing of kilts is sequential and not simultaneous.
UPDATE: I found a reference to the same story on a site called Wiccanweb. Presumbably they'll be able to conjure up more kilts for those unfortunate Scots.
- Lindsey Graham Deprecates Impeachment Inquiry Transcripts
- Build, don't destroy the US Postal Service
- History Museum in Johnstone Scotland on our Platform
- More Deviltry in Turkey; This Time It's Murder
- Big Energy Has another Option
- Trump now says his Florida resort won't be used for G7 in 2020
- More Illegal Foreign Emoluments for Tr*mp
- A Scotland History Connection
- Fable Dies Tragically in Spelling Accident
- Tr*mp and the Bahamas
- Putting United Health Care (UHC) "Security" to the Test
- Is America Dead?
- Keep the candidates coming; challenge their stamina
- National Internet Access Program Needs Net Neutrality
- How long, Lord?