Don't rub your arm with alcohol any time soon
For those still drinking the White House Kool-aid, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield doused expectations of an early distribution of a Covid-19 vaccine. He told a Senate subcommittee this week he didn't expect a vaccine to be "fully available to the American public" until the middle of 2021 at the earliest.
- Ginsburg Legacy is not for Women Only
- Losers & Suckers?
- Don't rub your arm with alcohol any time soon
- Don't Destroy US Postal Service
- Publishing and film rights available...
- I'm from Comcast; I'm here to help
- George Floyd and White Privilege
- Volunteer Now to Test Tr*mp Hypothesis
- Mail-in Voting, Secure, Fights Fraud
- Hydroxychloroquine, really?
- Abridge the Daily Coronavirus Briefing, Please!
- Etiquette for Trump Rallies and 2020 GOP Convention
- Dr. Tr*mp and the warm weather cure
- It's all Obama's Fault
- Presidential Medal of Freedom? Really?