Don't rub your arm with alcohol any time soon
For those still drinking the White House Kool-aid, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield doused expectations of an early distribution of a Covid-19 vaccine. He told a Senate subcommittee this week he didn't expect a vaccine to be "fully available to the American public" until the middle of 2021 at the earliest.
- Vaccination Then and Now
- Elecshun Frawd!
- Keep raising the mathematical bar
- Another Troglodyte Meme Surfaces on Facebook
- Ecclectic mix links solutions for rapid travel and Covid-19
- Bag that coal! Shovel me some clean power!
- Pence or Congress can do the right thing if either acts promptly
- Covid-19: Be your own statistician
- Third Wave of Covid-19 Infections Worse than Previous Waves
- Biden Pledges to End Child Separation as First Order of Presidency
- Losers & Suckers?
- Converting to Publicly Financed Health Care Really Ain't That Hard
- Ginsburg Legacy is not for Women Only
- Don't rub your arm with alcohol any time soon